As we see regularly in the news, the number of successful data breaches continues to increase. Adversaries seem to have the upper hand, as many organizations fail to effectively detect and quickly respond to these breaches. Over 80% of all breach victims learn of a compromise from third-party notifications, not from internal security teams, and are often caught by surprise. As a result, executives are demanding that their security teams provide enhanced security posturing, monitoring, and detection to stop these threats. All of this is driving the need for organizations to put in place more formal and aggressive security operations, including a more robust and well-organized focus on security infrastructure, pre-breach posturing, detection, and response to attacks, and a more proactive approach to hunting for breaches. Many organizations are looking to either set up or outsource a Security Operations Center (SOC) and formalize Computer Incident Response Teams (CIRTs) in order to accurately and effectively detect and respond to data breaches.
Cybersecurity in organizations is often a silo distributed across different internal business units. The IT help-desk/operations support group, log management team, pen testing team, and forensics and incident response team are often ad-hoc or under different management, and do not always talk or work together. Many organizations do not even have an advance warning group such as a cyber threat team. To make matters worse, in many organizations, incident response plans are not routinely tested with the entire security team.
For security to work effectively, Our team will provide integration across the entire organization, and they must work in concert when the detection team identifies a potential incident. Creating, developing, and formalizing a SOC provides a central command environment for all of the security teams to work together, share information and intelligence, and respond to breaches as a single effective group.
Our approach is to architect, integrate, and manage unified IT Security Operations environment that includes intrusion detection, firewalls, perimeter defense, antivirus, malware, spam, insider threat, and mission production; ensuring implementation of an overall proactive security environment across an enterprise. The Jasper unified IT Security Operations solution provides prioritization, oversight and disclosure of key risks and vulnerabilities; and provides end-to-end vulnerability management services throughout the risk life cycle.
Jasper's Cybersecurity Engineers utilize the latest Enterprise Security Management (ESM) tools and technologies in your Unified IT Security Operations Center and provide rapid and transparent updates to keep current with ever-evolving threats. At SMS, we are fully trained and able to leverage the latest hardware and applications necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your IT systems. With the SMS unified IA capability, we are able to reduce regulatory compliance costs, increase your IT infrastructure security with a unified IT proactive system.
- Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud Security
- Centralized management that reduces and mitigates risk of the security infrastructure
- Better utilization of security personnel and budget to improve efficiencies of scale and reduce cost
- Faster, more effective response to security threats and incidents
- Elimination of duplicate efforts and “holes” in security coverage
- Central enterprise security POC for entire organization
- Compliance with regulatory IA requirements at lower costs
- Scalable tools that leverage existing resources
- Faster delivery of IT security services
- Provide risk management through centralized analysis using the combined resources consisting of personnel, dedicated hardware and specialized software
- Offer continuous risk analysis and enhanced protection against intrusion
- Monitor and analyze firewall activity, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) activity, antivirus activity, individual vulnerabilities, and more
- Operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- Provide real-time monitoring, coordinate incident response activities, and issues advisories concerning threats